Thursday, June 18, 2015

From the "Loose Photos" collection.



The picture below was labeled "Grandma Spreen".  I assume this means Ella Spreen's mother, but I don't know the name.
Grandma Spreen = ??

The photo below says "Ella Spreen and Rose Volp".  Is Rose a family member or a friend?



This photo with three people was labeled "Limp Lilly Carl Keiser".  I assume Ella Limp is on the left.  Who are Lilly and Carl Keiser?


The photo below is almost certainly the house on S. Franklin Road, and the boy in the photo looks a lot like Sam (A. Stoehr) to me, but he's not sure this is him.  He doesn't recognize the cars, and won't claim the hat.  Any thoughts?


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking in to see if you hear from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My greatgrandmother Anna Bretz married Valentine Limp. Anna had a brother, George Bretz, and he married a woman named Rose. Depending on the age differences between Anna and George, I suppose it could be possible that Ella Limp is standing beside Art Limp's Aunt Rose. However, Aunt Rose died shortly after the marriage so I think this is a stretch to say that this is Grandma Limp and Great Aunt Rose.

    ReplyDelete